Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lotus Pond


Lotus Pond - Acrylics on 12" x 16" Canvas

A pond with Beautiful Lotus flowers... Gorgeous view explained by great artists.
 Lotus in the pond, this was something I wanted to make since so long.
 I've created that effect in my previous paintings 

I made this painting two days back but I was not that much satisfied with the back-ground effect.
It took almost 2 days to finish, and during this time I've tried many things..
But I am happy, finally I have finished this. 
And I am so happy, This is something I was imagine all the time.

See you soon guys, and Don't forget to check my post on 29 May 2011.
Its a birthday of "Creations" and a surprise 'give-away'..!!

10 comments:

  1. nice back ground .lotus is so catchy and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting in cheerful colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. like always, another beautiful painting by you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Till two more days to wait for a party ....!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another of your beautiful creations!

    I sent you a mail with the post. I just wanted to confirm if you received it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to your blog rachana.i can ur imagine your excitement.waiting for ur celebration post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachana, how do u manage to get such fine black lines with a brush?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...